Can Naomae Stitch give me an estimate before beginning the work?
- Yes - Estimates are provided without charge
- Some items must be seen before the work can be estimated
- Estimates do not include the sales tax or shipping fee's charged
I need something fixed immediately, can Naomae Stitch do this?
- Typically I prefer 1 week notice to ensure the quality of your item.
- I can perform some work while you wait on a case by case basis
- However, I may be available to meet a deadline of less than 48 hours
- Please contact me to discuss availability
What are Naomae Stitch payment terms?
- New Charlotte Area Customers - Payment in full at time of order via either cash or credit card
- Repeat Charlotte Area Customers - A 50% deposit when the project begins. The balance upon pickup
- Customers Outside the Charlotte Area - Payment in full plus shipping in advance, via either credit card, Venmo or PayPal
Your satisfaction is most important to me. With any alteration or repair, there are limitations as to what can be successfully achieved. I will always advise you if the desired alteration, adjustment or repair is impractical or is simply, not possible and will suggest alternatives to achieve your goals.
All jokes aside, a custom garment is neither cheap nor quick. When you hire someone to make a custom item, you have to take into account the cost of labor, fabric costs & their time. Please consider these things before expecting a lot for a little money.